Friday, October 1, 2010

I wish we never did it




I know it's been a minute, I've been neglecting my blog...

There's just something I have to get off my chest. He was my best friend, my home boy, my road dog. I loved him so much as my friend which is why I trusted him so much with my heart. I opened up to him... & now I'm all alone. I'm hurting, and I don't know how to handle this situation. He pursued me! I didn't want to cross that line and when I did... I got fucked over.

We were supposed to be exclusive. Come to find out, he was fucking other girls and he had feelings for other girls. How was I supposed to feel about this? I was so hurt. I can't even begin to describe my pain. I feel like I'm always in this situation, the one that gets hurt. & now he's ignoring me and going about his life just fine. Why can't I get this man out of my head? I know that he could care less about being with me at this point because I overreacted on more then 1 occasion but, when did I become the bad guy? I'm the one hurting... he's fine.

I just want my friend back. I know we'll never be friends again... while you're doing me so wrong I just keep holding you down. I feel so foolish, so stupid...loving you all this way

It's very bittersweet... when a heart breaks no it don't break even

No comments:

Post a Comment