Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An eventful weekend

Ok, so, over the weekend, I chilled with the girls. You may have seen us visit The Five Seasons and Iguana Cantina downtown.
Friday, before Five Seasons we went to Apple Bees. Guess who is there? My phony ass ex bestfriend Vincent! HEEEEy!!!!
So, I give him the 'what's up'...laugh...and kept it moving.
He didn't say anything because he is a BITCH.
Anyways, we make it to our table and it's these ghetto ass girls over there talking all loud being real ghetto. Someone bumps into the big titty girl by mistake and her titties being in the way prevented her from catching her phone...lol
Oh snap! she dropped it! lol... AGAIN! Then she yelled out, "what the fuck bitch!" and rolled her eyes. It was her fault that her jugs got in the way. She was all mad when it was only a sidekick...It could have at least been a G1 or a Blackberry. IDK why she was extra pissed.
So, Five Seasons was dry, but we had hella drinks so we were the life of the party!...Actually, we were the party (literally)!
Oh, and on my was to Iguana Cantina, I got a ticket for running a stop sign that I didn't run...wtf? This was my first time getting pulled over. Biiiiitch!!!! I didnt even know what the registration was supposed to look like! lol Blonde moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment